Apply now for KALI LAB
KALI LAB, is a collaboration between KALI Gallery and the fashion store PARANOIA Lucerne, offering young artists an innovative exhibition space for contemporary art. The aim is to reflect dynamic contexts, from art and society, and to address the viewer in an unusual exhibition situation.
KALI LAB is located in the PARANOIA Store, Löwengraben 2. 6004 Lucerne since 2021.
- max. 30 years old, in or with completed art studies
- innovative and outstanding art work
- few or no exhibitions so far
- preferably working in Switzerland
- complete the online form
- add a detailed portfolio (max. 10 MB) with all information (size, material, year and title of the works)
- add a CV
Thank you for your application.
Due to the large number of requests, we cannot enter into a collaboration with every artist. Otherwise we will contact you as soon as possible.